FOLLOW ME ON:

Friday, March 4, 2011

FANART FRIDAY: GIRLS ON TANKS


I loved Ashley Wood's covers on Tank Girl: The Gifting.  They seeped into this drawing without my conscious effort or consent.



The schoolgirl is from a weird, mostly upsetting seinen manga by a gentleman named Matsumoto.  NOT TAIYO.  A different Matsumoto.  Anyway, she lives in a tank.  In a park.

My wife's up there, too.  You can't tell it's her, 'cause it's super-tiny I haven't colored it, but she's there.  With guns.  She was actually the wardrobe consultant for this particular doodle.  She does NOT live in a tank.


A bigger, color version is pending-- I wanted to make sure I had something up for Friday morning, and my wardrobe consultant is making me go to bed.

2 comments:

parisa mahmoudi said...

Wow,this is super!!!Good Luck!!!

Thank you so much Jake for your comment.Well, I blocked my blog for awhile cause I could not update it, so I just say good bye to you dear Artist.

Best Wishes
Parisa

Will Strong said...

Does she live in the park?