FOLLOW ME ON:

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

THIS TIME WITH A CAR

Hello, my peoples.

Here is some more Hawaiian Dick.

This time with an ominous vehicle of great mystery and portent.  I wish I could show you the page after this.  It is undoubtedly the best page in the comic so far, and probably the best picture I have ever made.

But I can't, y'all.  Spoilers and such.

So this will have to do.  


In other news, it was brought to my attention that the image in THIS POST was somehow broken.  That error has been corrected.

Have a great summer.  Never change.

-Jake

10 comments:

Michael Mercer said...

This is sweet work. Lovin it

Aaron Ludwig said...

Talk is cheap, Jake.
But these images will do. :)

Brant Moon said...

Nice Jake. I think you've found a style balanced between simplicity and clarity, and my eyes go right where you intend them to.

Scribbler said...

man I love this style!

Anthony Holden said...

It is the best page.

I am spoiled.

John Kelly said...

Gorgeous. Did I miss where one can buy said novel once it's finished?

L Rossi said...

Awesome!
L

Tyson Murphy said...

freakin. colors.

laurenetay said...

Love the line quality with the colors! and the suspense!

MagnetiCat said...

You are amazing Jake, I discovered this through @sbosma and will keep following you forever. Stunning stuff.